At BASF, we create chemistry for a sustainable future. We combine economic success with environmental protection and social responsibility. The approximately 122,000 employees in the BASF Group work on contributing to the success of our customers in nearly all sectors and almost every country in the world. Our portfolio is organized into six segments: Chemicals, Materials, Industrial Solutions, Surface Technologies, Nutrition & Care and Agricultural Solutions. Read more about us on www.basf.com
Are you passionate about sustainability and chemistry and want to have an impact on our future? In this position, you will be able to make a difference. At BASF, we create chemistry for a sustainable future and we are both serious and good at it. Sustainability is at the core of what we do, a driver for growth as well as an element of our risk management. In this position you will be overall responsible for, in close cooperation with the salesforce, translating BASF’s sustainability tools into solutions that can support our customers to develop more sustainable products. To be able to do this you have to understand the demands of the market and our customers, while also be able to convincingly present solutions. You will also monitor the activities in this field in the Nordic/Baltic market and feed the input back into the company. You will also present BASF at different occasions such as conferences, exhibitions, lectures at universities, political surroundings and ensure a constant flow of external and internal communication with a focus on digital/social media and workshops/sales and training. You are responsible for Nordic/Baltic and preferably based in Gothenburg. You will report to the Scandinavian Commercial manager.
- Developing and implementing modularized and targeted sustainability workshop offers based on customer needs.
- Collaborating and supporting local teams and Account Managers to drive customer-specific sustainability projects.
- Identification of trends and drivers in the market. Create a delivery mechanism for sharing knowledge across the organization.
- Providing regular reporting of progress on identified projects and business cases.
- Providing support/answer to the businesses on upcoming requests and customer questionnaires, supplier sustainability questionnaires.
- Create an internal “Sustainability Bulletin Board” that highlights specific stories/success on sustainability.
- In collaboration with COM, ensure a constant flow of external communication via FB, Twitter, media relations.
- Represent BASF at different occasions such as conferences, exhibitions, lectures at universities and in the political surroundings to sharpen the perception of a sustainable solution provider.
- Integrating sustainability into regional communication such as product launches, trade shows.
We are looking for someone with a Bachelor’s degree. If you have a Master preferable in sustainability, environmental sciences or similar that’s a big plus. You have more than four years of experience within sales and marketing, business and product development, project management or corporate social responsibility. As a person you have customer focus and excellent communications skills. On top of that you are analytic and demonstrate an ability to see the big picture. In this position you need to be fluent in Swedish and English, both spoken and written. We offer you responsibility from day one in a challenging work environment and the opportunity to be a part of a committed team. Competitive compensation including attractive benefits as well as excellent career opportunities in an international company.
Is this the right challenge for you? Then you are welcome to apply with CV and cover letter via the ad at www.recruitpartner.se as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact our recruiter Martina Nordberg at 073-624 77 24 or email@example.com.