About the role
We are seeking a skilled IT support technician to join our support team in Gothenburg. As an IT support technician, you will be part of a global team and provide helpdesk support and technical support to our users both locally and globally.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Answering calls and emails from users needing technical support
- Troubleshooting issues and resolving technical problems for users
- Logging cases and documenting support tickets in our helpdesk system
- Collaborating with other technicians in the support team to ensure speedy and effective resolution of issues
Qualifications and requirements:
- Experience with technical support in a helpdesk support role
- Good communication skills and the ability to explain technical issues in an easy-to-understand way
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Knowledge of operating systems and network infrastructure
- Willing to travel
- Fluent in English and Swedish
- Driver’s license
We are looking for an IT support technician who can multitask, always help our users with a smile no matter how busy it is, and who can think solution-oriented, and is not afraid to assist our users located in other parts of the world. It is important that you can stay calm in pressured situations and be able to prioritize tasks in an effective manner. We work in close collaboration with external partners to solve tasks and implement projects, so you will also get a chance to learn from experts and gain new knowledge.
We want someone who is customer-oriented and will go the extra mile to deliver a first-class customer experience. You should also have a positive attitude and be able to work in a busy and dynamic work environment. If you have these qualities and want to work with a team of skilled professionals, we would love to hear from you.
We look forward to receiving your application!
What we offer
We offer you an opportunity to take on an exciting role in a successful business where you will always be challenged. We believe in empowering our employees, and in creating an environment where everyone can become the best version of themselves.
You are welcome to apply with a CV and cover letter using the ad as soon as possible, but at the latest 2023-11-30. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact our recruiter Martina Nordberg on +46 736 24 77 24 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
HydraSpecma is a global specialized manufacturing, trading, and engineering company with our core business within hydraulic solutions, fluid Conveyance, electrification and renewable energy to a wide range of different industries and markets. We are located in 11 countries, we are a strong Nordic player and a versatile company with high ambitions. We are approx. 1500 employees worldwide and are owned by the conglomerate Schouw & Co. Read more: www.hydraspecma.com