After Market Quality Assurance Manager (QAM)
Are you brave enough to join Picadeli’s journey in changing how the world perceives fast-food, and help realize our vision: “A world where fast-food is the opposite of junk food”? If you have experience from aftermarket operations and a “won’t stop until it’s solved” mindset to deliver results, you could be the new star we are looking for!
Picadeli offers a high-tech salad bar concept where the customers mix their own delicious, healthy and affordable salads. Picadeli launched the first salad bar in Sweden in 2009 with a wish to change eating habits by offering a whole new way of buying salads. Today, Picadeli is a fast-growing international company that has established more than 2000 point of sales across Europe and US.
The Picadeli brand is a unique concept and an inspiring consumer experience, delivering tasty salads while also ensuring high food safety standards and ease of use. Picadeli knows that having the winning concept today doesn’t guarantee being the winner tomorrow and is therefore constantly reinventing and improving its solutions toward retail customers and consumers. Continuous and rapid innovation is truly at the heart of Picadeli. Read more at picadeli.com
Picadeli’s main business is a full concept of high-tech salad bars in grocery- and convenience stores. We have an increasing fleet of salad bars in the stores, which we own and are responsible for the service and maintenance of. The aftermarket currently covers six countries across Europe and the US, with more markets on the horizon. As QAM, you will have a key role in developing and managing the aftermarket technical solutions and processes.
In your role as QAM, you are responsible for ensuring that the products and services meet our customers’ expectations. You will collaborate with cross-functional teams to drive customer satisfaction, compliance, and continual improvement for Picadeli Aftermarket organizations across the global sites.
The role includes both day-to-day business and developing the future aftermarket strategy, as well as being a part of the product development team when it comes to aftermarket-related questions.
More specifically the QAM role includes the following responsibilities:
- Drive Nonconformance Resolution (RCA) when quality problems occur in the field
- Optimize the specification of the IT tools needed for the aftermarket quality assurance (such as: customer support/ technical support, spare part deliveries, maintenance, repairs and warranty)
- Help prioritize what development tasks the Technical Development team focus on to address customer needs – you will have a deep collaboration with the 2nd line support to really get how the issues impact sales
- Efficiently implement service campaigns for the salad bars – you take the lead in developing the structure & keeping manuals updated for service and for installations of equipment
- You own the structure and how to visualize the spare parts to the fleet of salad bars
- Support and collaborate with Supplier Quality
- Engage and educate the Technical/Operations First Line support in the country organisations to organize preventive service, refurbish and maintenance for the salad bars
To succeed in this role, we believe that you have experience from international Aftermarket Quality Assurance and a degree in a relevant area of studies. You are dedicated towards our customers and can easily switch between a highly operational mindset and a more strategic level. Further, you have a proactive approach to problem solving and are eager to dig into new issues as they arise, as well as keep track of the robust corrective actions. You are highly energetic and structured, and of course you are fluent in English and team oriented as well.
This position is based in Gothenburg, and you will report to Head of Operations. It’s an advantage if you have experience and knowledge in PDM & Solid Works Composer.
What will we offer you?
We offer you an opportunity to take on an exciting role in a business where you will always be challenged. We believe in utilizing the superpowers of our employees, and in creating an environment where everyone has the opportunity to become the best version of themselves.
At Picadeli you will get health care insurance, flexible working hours and a generous health care contribution, and also amazing colleagues with a great pride in the Picadeli concept.
You are welcome to apply with a CV and cover letter using the ad at recruitpartner.se as soon as possible, but at the latest 2022-01-30. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact our recruiter Martina Nordberg on 073-624 77 24 or email@example.com. Picadeli has chosen a partner in this recruitment and wish no further contact with other recruitment firms or advertising companies.